Looking forward to our upcoming paragliding Flight Club, on March 27 at 18:30, at the Yaletown Brew Pub.
This will be our legendary 2015 season opener pilots social for new to veteran paraglider pilots and their friends.
We will be:
- issuing wings to 2014 season iParaglide pilot graduates, during our winging ceremony
- presenting our "Best of Paragliding 2014" awards for best article, photo and video
- welcoming new 2015 pilot fledglings
- planning new adventures for the 2015 season
- celebrating free flight at our pilots social evening: from fledglings to aces!
Paragliding Flight Club is the place to meet new friends and like minded adventurers and discover the latest developments in Vancouver's Paragliding scene.
With a low snowfall through the winter yielding early road access and reduced katabatic winds, the paragliding season will open up early, and promises to be epic.
Yaletown Brewing Company is conveniently situated in Yaletown at 1111 Mainland, with great skytrain access, to make getting home safely after pub night, a breeze.
Here is one of the entries for "Best of 2014" Paragliding Video:
Can't wait to get the pitchers of beer flowing, catch up on grand paragliding stories, and plant the seeds for new soaring experiences!
Hope to see you all there.