Vancouver, Chilliwack, Bellingham, Seattle, Whistler & Pemberton paragliding weather forecast. Mostly sunny skies due to high pressure. Vancouver Paragliding - valley winds light outflow becoming light inflow with 3000ft winds aloft light and variable becoming northwest to 33 km/hr post 11:00. Seattle Paragliding - valley winds light and variable becoming southwest to 15 km/hr as the day progresses with with 3000 ft winds light and variable becoming southwest to 21 km/hr post 16:00. OK day for paragliding early in Pemberton, Whistler, Chilliwack, Vancouver & Bellingham. Watch for strong northwest winds aloft post 12:00 in Fraser Valley & Pemberton areas. Potential thunderstorms in Seattle, paragliding not recommended.
iParaglide Right Site Ranking:
1. Pemberton Paragliding: lapse rate -2.4C/1000ft: intermediate P3 conditions. Mackenzie upper & lower 09:00-13:00 for P2 pilots. P3 paragliders 13:00-20:00. Watch for northwest wind aloft and potential arrival of Whistler Express in afternoon. Chances 90:10 early, 60:40 late.
2. Whistler Paragliding: lapse rate -2.6C/1000ft: intermediate P4 paragliding. Watch for northwest wind aloft post 12:00. Whistler team paragliders only 09:00-20:00. Chances 90:10 early, 60:40 late.
3. Chilliwack Paragliding: lapse rate -1.8C/1000ft: P2 novice paragliding conditions. Woodside 09:00-12:00 with P3 intermediates 12:00-20:00. Bridal 11:00-13:00 P2 novice paragliding with P3 intermediates 13:00-20:00. Watch for northwest wind post 12:00. Chances 90:10 early, 60:40 late.
4. Vancouver Paragliding: lapse rate -1.5C/1000ft: P2 novice conditions. Grouse 10:00-20:00 P4 advanced Grouse Mountain Flying Team paragliding pilots only. Chances 90:10 early, 60:40 late.
5. Paragliding Bellingham: lapse rate -0.4C/1000ft: novice P2 paragliding conditions. Blanchard 09:00-16:00 P2 novice paragliders. Then watch for increasing southwest wind. Chances 90:10.
6. Seattle Paragliding: lapse rate -0.7C/1000ft. Forecast lapse rate is low compared to anticipated localized actual. Forecast is for potential thunderstorms and OD! Mostly cloudy makes Seattle a "no fly" today.