Vancouver, Chilliwack, Bellingham, Seattle, Whistler & Pemberton area paragliding weather forecasts. Sunny skies and reduced winds due to high pressure. Paragliding in Vancouver- valley winds west to 10km/hr with light and variable winds aloft at 3000 ft. Paragliding in Seattle - valley winds north west to 15 km/hr with north winds aloft at 3000ft increasing to 19 km/hr. Pemberton and Chilliwack excellent for paragliding today.
iParaglide Right Site Ranking:
1. Pemberton Paragliding: lapse rate -2.5C/1000ft: P3 intermediate paragliding. Mackenzie upper & lower 09:00-12:00 & 18:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. P3 intermediate paragliding 12:00-18:00. Light and variable winds aloft yield smooth conditions. Chances 90:10.
2. Chiliwack Paragliding: lapse rate -2.2C/1000ft: novice P2 paragliding. Woodside (08:00-13:00 & 18:00-20:30) & Bridal (11:00-13:00 & 18:00-20:30) for P2 novice paraglider pilots. P3 intermediate pilots 12:00-18:00 at woodside & Bridal. Chances 90:10.
3. Vancouver Paragliding: lapse rate -1.3C/1000ft: P2 novice paragliders. Grouse 10:00-20:00 P4 advanced GMFT paragliding pilots only. Chances 90:10.
4. Whistler Paragliding: lapse rate: -3.0C/1000ft: advanced P4 paragliding. Whistler team paragliders only 09:00-21:00. Chances 90:10.
5. Seattle Paragliding: lapse rate -1.3C/1000ft: P2 novice paraglider pilots. Tiger Mtn. 09:00-13:00 & 18:00-20:30 P2 novice paragliders. 13:00-18:00 P3 intermediate paragliding. Chances 90:10.
6. Paragliding Bellingham: lapse rate -1.3C/1000ft: novice P2 paragliders. Blanchard 10:00-14:00 & 17:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. 14:00-17:00 P3 intermediate paragliding. Wait for anabatic conditions to establish. Chances 80:20.