Paragliding weather forecasts for Vancouver, Chilliwack, Bellingham, Seattle, Whistler, Pemberton area. High pressure and sunny skies. Vancouver Paragliding - valley winds west to 10km/hr with 3000 ft winds aloft light and viarable. Seattle Paragliding - valley winds north to 15 km/hr with winds aloft at 3000ft northeast to 14 km/hr becoming north to 12 km/hr post 16:00. Great day for paragliding in Chillwiack and Pemberton.
iParaglide Right Site Ranking:
1. Pemberton Paragliding: lapse rate -3.2C/1000ft: P4 advanced paragliding. Mackenzie upper & lower 09:00-11:00 & 18:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. P4 advanced paragliding 11:00-18:00. Epic day due to light and variable winds aloft. Should be catabatic conditions all ridge liens and strong lapse rate. Chances 90:10.
2. Chiliwack Paragliding: lapse rate -2.8C/1000ft: advanced P4 paragliding pilots. Woodside (08:00-12:00 & 18:00-20:30) & Bridal (11:00-13:00 & 18;00-20:30) for P2 novice paraglider pilots. P4 advanced pilots 12:00-18:00 at woodside & Bridal. Chances 90:10.
3. Vancouver Paragliding: lapse rate -2.3C/1000ft: P2 novice paragliders. Grouse 10:00-20:00 P4 advanced GMFT paragliding pilots only. Chances 90:10.
4. Whistler Paragliding: lapse rate: -3.5C/1000ft: XXX advanced P4 paragliding. Whistler team paragliders only 09:00-21:00. Strong lapse rate, for an epic day: careful out there. Chances 80:20.
5. Seattle Paragliding: lapse rate -1.8C/1000ft: P2 novice paraglider pilots. Tiger Mtn. 09:00-13:00 & 18:00-20:30 P2 novice paragliders. 13:00-18:00 P3 intermediate paragliding. Chances 80:20.
6. Paragliding Bellingham: lapse rate -1.3C/1000ft: novice P2 paragliders. Blanchard 10:00-13:00 & 17:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. 13:00-17:00 P3 intermediate paragliding. Wait for norht wind and/or outflow and anabatic conditons to subside and seabreeze to establish. Chances 80:20.