Vancouver, Chilliwack, Bellingham, Seattle, Whistler, Pemberton area paragliding weather forecasts. Sunny skies due to high pressure. Paragliding Vancouver - winds at 3000 ft light and variable. Valley winds east to 5 km/hr becoming inflow to 10 km/hr as the day progresses. Paragliding Seattle - winds at 3000ft light and variable becoming northeast to 19 km/hr after 16:00. Valley winds east to 5 km/hr becoming west to 10 km/hr as the day progresses. Good day for paragliding throughout. Strong lapse rate in Chiliwack and Whistler for advanced conditions mid day.
iParaglide Right Site Ranking:
1. Chilliwack paragliding: lapse rate: -2.8C/1000ft: P4 advanced. Watch for strong conditions mid day. Woodside P2 paragliders 08:00-12:00 & 19:00-21:00. P4 advanced paragliding 12:00-19:00. Chances 90:10.
2. Pemberton Paragliding: lapse rate -2.1/1000ft: P2 novice paragliding. Mackenzie lower 09:00-12:00 & 17:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. P3 intermediate paragliding 12:00-17:00. Chances 90:10.
3. Whistler Paragliding: lapse rate: -2.8C/1000ft: advanced P4 paragliding. Whistler team paragliders only 09:00-21:00. Strong lapse rate, for great day of flying for advanced pilots. Chances 90:10.
4. Vancouver Paragliding: lapse rate -1.8C/1000ft: P2 novice paragliders. Grouse 10:00-20:00 P4 advanced GMFT pilots only. Chances 90:10.
5. Paragliding Seattle: lapse rate -2.5C/1000ft: intermediate P3 paragliding. Tiger 10:00-12:00 & 18:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. 12:00-17:00 P3 intermediate paragliding. Chances 80:20. (Watch for possible NE wind aloft late in the day).
6. Paragliding Bellingham: lapse rate -2.2C/1000ft: novice P2 paragliders. Blanchard 10:00-13:00 & 16:00-20:00 P2 novice paragliders. 13:00-16:00 P3 intermediate paragliding. Chances 80:20. (Watch for possible NE wind aloft late in the day).